scroll for the Story
~ MORE ~
→ Story You’re Creating or Missing . . .
Your Story here :
Can A.I. Recreate the Secret Recipe for Sriracha?
Recipe (Lauren recommends skipping the salt)
– 2 cups of red chili peppers (about 8-10 peppers)
– 1/4 cup of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of sugar
– 2 tablespoons of salt
– 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
– 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1. Begin by washing and deseeding the chili peppers. Cut them into small pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chili peppers, garlic, sugar, salt, white vinegar, tomato paste, fish sauce, and black pepper.
3. Using a blender or food processor, blend the ingredients to a smooth paste. 4. Transfer the paste to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool completely.
7. Transfer the cooled sauce to a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to two months. Enjoy!