25 Genius FOOD Hacks You Wish You Knew Before TIMESTAMPS: 00:13 Easy way to eat a cupcake 01:30 How to
→ Story You’re Creating or Missing . . .
Your Story here :
9 people 👁️ing this randomly
Let’s make crawfish onigiri with @groovyfoodiess
12 oz cooked crawfish tail meat
2 Tbsp Japanese mayonnaise
1½ tsp wasabi
1 tsp sugar
1 cup cooked rice
1 Tbsp furikake
1½ tsp black sesame seeds
2 sheets nori, split in half (you will only use 3)
1. In a medium bowl, toss the crawfish with the Japanese mayonnaise, wasabi, and sugar until well-coated.
2. Season the cooked rice with the furikake and sesame seeds.
3. Set an 8-inch square of plastic wrap on a flat surface.
4. Scoop about ⅓ cup of the rice onto the plastic wrap and carefully spread out in a circle, about ¼-inch-thick.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the crawfish stuffing to the center of the rice and use the plastic wrap to help shape the onigiri into a ball or triangle shape, completely encasing the crawfish with the rice.
6. Unwrap the plastic wrap, then wrap a half-sheet of nori around the rice ball. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 onigiri total.
7. Serve immediately.